Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hello, World!

Hi!  This is my first post for our new blog documenting our Daisy Girl Scout adventure.  I've signed up to be a leader and attended my first training.  Now, I'm neck deep in planning for the school year.  I'd love to hear what your working on planning for your Daisy or other Girl Scout troop.

Singing songs is not my strength.  I've downloaded this CD from iTunes to get me started.  Looks like a lot of fun songs and there's a karaoke version of each so you can sing without the words and still have some music.

I'm also working on a subway art version of the law for my meeting board.  I'm going to take a science fair-type board and put the promise, law, and kaper chart on it.  I'll be sure to post pictures when I'm done.

So with this post, we say Hello, World! and kick off our new blog.

Happy Daisy Girl Scouting!
Jmom

No comments:

Post a Comment